It was nice on Saturday, a 5 hour fair with a $35 table fee so that was a decent fee. I made $57 so more than the table fee, and got 4 people who were interested in classes to join my newsletter list. I have only sent 2 newsletters since Maker Faire last fall but I am thinking about doing more with that. The people were super nice, a little churchey of course. I had a work friend who invited me to have a booth so I had some friends there.

I was surprised that no octopus toys were sold, of course I was undersold by a charity. They had smaller octopus toys for $6 and mine were $20. I understand their price, but it is also difficult when you need to make a little bit of money. I would rather do this than a weekend Target job after all, so I need some hustle.

I was very happy at how my booth set up, quickly and professionally. I didn't forget anything! I brought most everything in a large suitcase and that was awesome. My backboard with the educational part (of course I have to have that) was extra. I used some baskets to set up and hold items, I would love some that either are nesting or fold down in some way. That would be perfect. And my camping stool was just right and easy to carry. Also my square device on my tablet was so easy to use. So good fair to have now, next gig is supporting my friend at comic con!