Thread: argh student loan process stalled!

argh student loan process stalled!

So I am settled in my new place, have enough money to make sure that I can make my student loan payments and put aside money so that I can have a cushion to guarantee that I make future payments (we are changing payroll mid-summer so that will change any auto-payments), looked up directions and went online!

The system I need to start with is under maintenance and not available today.

At least I am mentally in the process,

The system will get fixed shortly. I thought that you had run into a bigger problem. Count your blessings, ZG.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Ah well what would it be around here if I didn't freak out often!

Did you get back on and get started, ZG? I like your cushion idea.

I am doing the paperwork for employment verification right now, I need to scan and send it to HR to complete that. It is also set up for summer camp week, whew.

Good news is that one thing I read says that I may get credit for my previous years I paid in?? So that is 3 years off the 10 if everything is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    I am doing the paperwork for employment verification right now, I need to scan and send it to HR to complete that. It is also set up for summer camp week, whew.

Good news is that one thing I read says that I may get credit for my previous years I paid in?? So that is 3 years off the 10 if everything is true.
    Wow, that would be fantastic!! Good thing you are working on this!

Thread Information