Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Student Loan Kings

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I retired a bit early, age 60.immediately people in my circle of friends started suggesting little jobs I could do. Good god, why would I want to? But most importantly, who the hell would hire me? I said as much. One of my friends who knows my capabilities said “well you could consult, I am sure your skills are in demand!”

Hahahah, this is comical in sheer impracticality, I have nothing to offer! I am obsolete! And that is perfectly fine with me.
    au contrere. You have a lot to offer around here and in your community work. Who else is going to virtually offer a down to earth honest slap upside the head?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    My original comment was that you won't be paying down 37% of your debt within a matter of months. This has been since confirmed. It will take you 7 more years and significant public subsidies although your income is well above the national median for a single person of $29K. It's reverse Robin Hood behavior, which wouldn't be hypocritical if you didn't espouse liberal views.
    Captureooooooooooo.JPG

Thread Information