Thread: sociopathic cop sues city officials

sociopathic cop sues city officials

http://www.kmov.com/story/38365032/f...mer-prosecutor

the worm turns in this story.

A St Louis policeman, charged with the killing of a man (a black man if that is important to you) was exonerated.

Then he turned around and sued the city prosecutor.

Discuss.
    Last edited by iris lily; 6-7-18 at 10:44pm.

He should get millions, and the prosecutor should lose her job and pension. She should also be looking at jail time herself.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    He should get millions, and the prosecutor should lose her job and pension. She should also be looking at jail time herself.
    Well, it isnt what has happened so far.

The victim’s family got the million. My tax dollars at work. Which i why moving to Hermann is looking better and better.

There, sociopathic police officers just harrass white people like us. They gotta harrass someone, right?

in actuality the nice young Hermann policeman who stopped by to talk to DH about burning tree debris was unsure of the ordinance and said he would check with city hall. We think we are operating within the law because we are using a firepit to burn. But perhaps we should get a permit, we will be looking into that. It was all a friendly exchange. As white peoplefrom the mean streets of St. Louis we are predisposed to finding police officers reasonable people.

When we lived in a small bedroom community in KS outside a big city the cops had nothing to do but hassle the kids. Riding skateboards, etc. We taught our kids that if you were old enough to drink and drank too much do not drive home. My son got a PUI for walking home drunk. I actually went to court for him and was his lawyer. The judge agreed with me that he had done the right thing and this was ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    When we lived in a small bedroom community in KS outside a big city the cops had nothing to do but hassle the kids. Riding skateboards, etc. We taught our kids that if you were old enough to drink and drank too much do not drive home. My son got a PUI for walking home drunk. I actually went to court for him and was his lawyer. The judge agreed with me that he had done the right thing and this was ridiculous.
    That is an excelkent story! You taught your boys well.

Actually just passed down what my parents taught me. In Wisconsin the drinking age was 18 when I was young and my friends and I walked home more then once and slept in my parents basement. Now with Uber etc no excuse for anyone to drive after drinking. Our neighbor in Wisconsin killed a man driving drunk at 7am. So many lives ruined when she rightfully went to prison as she had a young daughter.

I hope the officer receives a huge judgement, $125 million should be a start, for the insult he has suffered at the hands of this nation - that should be enough to let him resettle in a country that values human rights. The amount needs to be enough to really punish the community that did this to him. The prosecutor should lose his pension and never be allowed to work in public service again. Probably 15-20 years in prison would also be appropriate.

This is why you always should have a fully-charged smart phone!

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I hope the officer receives a huge judgement, $125 million should be a start, for the insult he has suffered at the hands of this nation - that should be enough to let him resettle in a country that values human rights. The amount needs to be enough to really punish the community that did this to him. The prosecutor should lose his pension and never be allowed to work in public service again. Probably 15-20 years in prison would also be appropriate.

This is why you always should have a fully-charged smart phone!
    LOL, that's not just an expression, I honestly did!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information