Going down to Mexico this Monday, June 11th to get my teeth cleaned, get two dental night guards made, and to stock up on Retin A. Of course living where I do in a heavily Hispanic neighborhood I keep track of what is going on between Trump and Mexico and it's not looking good. Though I don't read the future I fear this may be my last time in Nogales - I don't consider it one bit unrealistic that Mexico may make it difficult for US citizens to access the country for affordable medical and dental....not good, but as I said, I don't read the future and I do hope things don't come to this. But being me I'm already making plans A, B, and C as I have zilch trust or faith in this situation.

But at least barring something dramatic happening the next 72 hours, I can have this day in Mexico and also dinner with relatives in Nogales, and a Cousin I keep hearing about in Hermosillo is coming up to visit too so I'm looking forward to that. I'll have nice, clean teeth for $35 anyway. And this time I'm hoping to find a license plate at one of the stalls selling junk from Mexico City........been looking for one for years and I can't ever find one. Rob