Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unseemly food indulgences

Mc Donald's Big Mac, large fries large diet Coke with no ice and a slice of lemon..... Also those florescent orange marshmallow "Circus Peanuts" I could put away pounds of them in my teens and not gain a ounce

Candy Corn was also on my list

Back in the day I used to go to Village Inn (until we were banned during the daytime for innapropriate behavior) and have french fries with ranch dressing and chocolate cokes. I taught them to make a chocolate coke, basically just chocolate syrup in a coke. I wonder how I survived.

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    Mc Donald's Big Mac
    Truly a classic of unseemliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    Back in the day I used to go to Village Inn (until we were banned during the daytime for innapropriate behavior) and have french fries with ranch dressing and chocolate cokes. I taught them to make a chocolate coke, basically just chocolate syrup in a coke. I wonder how I survived.
    I used to go to this place back in high school that served chocolate cokes. I never tried one for some reason. I was there for fried chicken though; the places was called something like Bogey's All-nite Chicken shack. My buddy Kenny would Schmammer those chocolate cokes!

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Eyed Lady View Post
    I can remember practically living on Cheetos and Cokes one summer. The crunchy kind of Cheetos.
    I still go for those crunchy cheetos.

There is a new product called Hip-peas which are very similar, but they are vegan and made from garbanzo beans. Yummy! And not bad for you!

Thread Information