OMFG, I am looking over the notes from my meeting with my supervisor last Wednesday. My work bestie has moved on so I need my 5 minutes of vent to move on. Especially when I am working so hard this week.

It says that I talked to one of my outside providers about how they do their parent paid programming. I am not supposed to ask them about their practices, instead I am supposed to talk to my supervisor. I have been ASKING since OCTOBER!!! Then he put in that as an experienced PS I should already know this, despite my long explanation of how I have been GRANT FUNDED for 5 years. That means I do not collect money and in fact I was not allowed to charge money. That was not included in the notes, and I spent a lot of time trying to explain this. So this is just so F-ed up, I cant discuss with someone for advice, I am not getting answers and then I am responsible and don't need any answers from him anyway.

Okay got it out of my system, I am repeating over and over that I wish him no harm to mitigate my feelings that I want him to just go away.