Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BMI

So I have the BMI of someone from Ethiopia! That is pretty funny. I feasted on lobster roll with avocado and blueberry pie with ice cream for dinner tonight. I don't think the pie comes a la mode in Ethiopia.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    So I have the BMI of someone from Ethiopia! That is pretty funny. I feasted on lobster roll with avocado and blueberry pie with ice cream for dinner tonight. I don't think the pie comes a la mode in Ethiopia.
    I have the BMI of 3 Ehtiopians!

Eritrea or Madagascar for me!

Apparently I am above average in height for everywhere and proportionately below average in weight, which makes no sense to me at all, because I feel like my body shape is out of proportion in height/weight in the other direction - or perhaps it’s simply that more than half the women on the planet could stand to lose a few pounds?

I’ve started watching what I eat and cutting out the sugar and carbs for now. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs. That would put me around 190 with a BMI in the 25 range.

Looks like Polynesian for me...taller but round! Tonga, Samoa and Niue which I must look up.

Thread Information