Thread: Stomach hurts all the time

Stomach hurts all the time

I am so glad to be taking leave,and my stomach hurts all the time. I see my GP on Thursday and have a call into my psychiatrist. I was fine last night teaching meditation so I hope the counselor may also help. I do want to at least feel decent physically during my recovere, there is enough going on with my brain

Meanwhile I need to get to slmeplace like staples to print the paperwork and do that quickly

ZG, it is as likely stress/anxiety caused. As your therapy and rest improves your mental health, so will your body begin to heal. Be kind to yourself. If you can consume not too spicy or acid-filled foods for a bit rather than take meds for it, you'll be glad for the result.

Yes very likely, I had the first counseling appointment which appears to be affordable. I will get the final answer on cost this week. I like the guy. I talked to him about helping me just open email, after walking out I am sure there is a lot of stuff that will be anxiety producing.

I also went by the witchy/new age store and they had an energy healer. Okay you may think it is crap but for $15 I got a nice energy massage, some validation and I feel much better. I will still do all the medical appointments, just got me calmer for a few hours.

Same here, I have irritable stomach problems and it worries me. Anyway, I'm advice too to see a therapist for too much stress as it affects my working condition.

Thread Information