Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wondering about traffic lights

Roundabouts (no lights) and diverging diamonds (still has a few lights) have improved our hot spots. Some of our roundabouts are too small and you have to watch out for tourists who are unfamiliar with roundabouts and diverging diamonds....they go the wrong way!!
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

My town is proud of its 2 stop and go lights. My town has both of the traffic lights of the entire Price County. Waiting for the light to turn green is a matter of civic pride up in the Northern Highland of Wisconsin.

Usually by the time kids are 13, they have learned how to drive cars, trucks or tractors, as applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by dado potato View Post
    My town is proud of its 2 stop and go lights. My town has both of the traffic lights of the entire Price County. Waiting for the light to turn green is a matter of civic pride up in the Northern Highland of Wisconsin.

Usually by the time kids are 13, they have learned how to drive cars, trucks or tractors, as applicable.
    My town---the one with 4 roundabouts on the 3-mile road into it--- has ONE blinking red light. It's iconic.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thread Information