Thread: new yarn organizer

new yarn organizer

Omg I am so excited, I saw on a Facebook group I am on that someone was offering this very cool yarn organizer and a LOT Of yarn. The organizer is a wooden disc that is on a stand and has 2 liter soda bottle for yarn storage. They appear to have bottoms that come off to insert the yarn and then it comes out the top. I am getting ready to teach classes and I love this and the donated yarn. I was planning on just bringing yarn to the class for students if they wanted to use some of my large stash.

I pick it up tomorrow morning and will post pictures. Reminder if you want to be on my newsletter list, I have 2 people from the forums and a really nice compliment so far.

I bought a handmade ceramic yarn bowl at the farmers' market. It has holes to run the yarn through and/or a sort of a hooked notch cut out of the rim for the yarn to pass through. I love it! Instead of keeping the yarn in the skein, though, you do have to wind it into a ball to use in the bowl.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I love the bowls I have seen. I could use one of those for the yarn I have not kept in skeins. However for a class I have this organizer and a lot of empty wipe containers. You know the ones for lysol wipes? they make good containers for medium size skeins.

P_20180629_173833_LL.jpgIsn't it cool! I am super excited,

Thread Information