Thread: Seattle-area Simple Living coffee/munch?

Seattle-area Simple Living coffee/munch?

For reasons I have mentioned elsewhere, I have several weeks of free time available.

It would perhaps be fun to get together somewhere in WA state for those of us nearby and have coffeee/lunch/chat.

Anyone interested?

Is it too much to fly out? Or skype me in. I have 2 more weeks of free time on my mental breakdown leave so too bad we are so far away.

My husband won't let me fly to Seattle area again alone.....he's afraid I won't come back.
    Seriously once I went out to visit a friend in Sedro-Woolly area and I kept delaying my return ticket.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I'd love to finally meet you in person after all these years, bae. I'm in north seattle and have kids I have to be sure get fed several times a day and some other stuff I'm juggling (house repairs, medical appointments for me and kids), but I can usually pop out for an hour or two pretty easily.
    "Seek out habits that help you overcome fear or inertia. Destroy those that do the opposite." Seth Godin

Has this already been planned and happened ? I my schedule is pretty flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Float On View Post
    My husband won't let me fly to Seattle area again alone.....he's afraid I won't come back.
    Seriously once I went out to visit a friend in Sedro-Woolly area and I kept delaying my return ticket.
    I got a kick out of that! I live in the Sedro-Woolley area myself,
    and the natural beauty and slow pace of life around here never cease to amaze and delight me.

Of course it drizzles rain for 8 months out of the year, but that keeps the crowds away,
    so that's a positive thing :-)

Thread Information