Thread: Motivation to job search

Motivation to job search

Okay, any boosts welcome, i i have a few things to apply for and a cover letter written for one. I always let covers sit for a day, then i re read the ad, then edit and apply.

Feeling the need for a quick nap and then jumping in, job seeking is quite mentally hard

Sending you positive vibes.

Make a list of all your strengths and find examples of using them and review several times a day if necessary to make it second nature to believe in your worth and add to your self-confidence.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thanks, I have 5 things to apply for. A friend is looking out for me and sending me leads, as well as my sister sent me one.

Zoe, if you think you might up to relocating, there are a lot of teacher jobs in Florida right now; I get notifications of job openings every day, but can't persuade my husband to move to Florida. I posted my resume on line-- tis the season.

There is a job fair near Orlando coming up July 19, for example.

I'm checking Indeed at least twice a week and have been applying to one or two a week as well. So far none of the offers beats what I have so I've declined everything to date...but there is always a chance.

"Consider it a job to get a job" is what we've all heard over the years so everywhere you go or whoever you meet with, mention it. You never know what'll open up.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Thread Information