Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend getaways

Yppej
    If the epithet fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    If the epithet fits.
    You taste that? Oh, it is your words.

Boom! hahaha

Remember how you tongue-lashed me for judging others and thinking I am better than other people? Who is the judgmental one now?

Also: If you are any kind of self-respecting liberal worth your weight in other people's money and/or righteous indignation then you ought to be against slut-shaming.

Would you shame a woman who did not remember how many boyfriends she had?

Yppej
    If she practiced double standards then I might call her out on it, like the men should be monogamous but she wants to practice either concurrent or serial polyandry.

Interesting that you refer to Lorrie as a cheater. Who's judging and shaming now?

If she practiced double standards then I might call her out on it, like the men should be monogamous but she wants to practice either concurrent or serial polyandry.

Interesting that you refer to Lorrie as a cheater. Who's judging and shaming now?
    If this hypothetical woman and her hypothetical man decide together to have a relationship where she sees other men but the guy stays monogamous, then that is on them. That is their right. And who knows, maybe it fulfills some kink or fetish they both enjoy.

Judge not lest thou be judged.

Why are you slut shaming me when I actually practice the form of monogamy you deem acceptable?

Lori and I had an agreement. We both mutually agreed to be monogamous. She then got romantically and sexually involved with two other men. I caught her in bed with one of them. That is called cheating. Earth to Yppej!

If she and I had some sort of open relationship, then it would not have been cheating.

I find it difficult to have a debate with you because you make up your own sub-text to statements I make, then you conflate your fabricated sub-text with what I have stated. You also just say things that don't make sense. Have you noticed this about yourself?

Perhaps you just do it when you know you are being proven so thoroughly wrong that you have no other option but to be dishonest, petty, or to double-down on some nonsense you previously spouted.

Yppej
    Well I hope the family of the latest girlfriend sees your true colors. They are expecting eventual marriage which includes the vow of for better or worse, in sickness or in health. You have indicated one of the conditions you put on the GF is that she remain healthy. You have said I made poor choices for being involved with men who had medical issues.

So if she gets cancer are you out of there (even as you want someone to have your back if you have medical issues like choking)?

Or is health a euphemism for a weight you find attractive, even as you acknowledge your dad bod?

Well I hope the family of the latest girlfriend sees your true colors.
    Me too!

What would you say are my true colors?

They are expecting eventual marriage which includes the vow of for better or worse, in sickness or in health. You have indicated one of the conditions you put on the GF is that she remain healthy.
    When did I say I expected my gf to remain healthy? This is probably another situation where you are fabricating some sub-text and conflating your fabrication with what I actually said.

But nonetheless, I expect her to take pretty good care of her health. Stay active. Eat vegetables. Go to the doctor when needed. I stay active, eat veggies, and go to the doctor. I am not asking a partner to do something I would not do.

You have said I made poor choices for being involved with men who had medical issues.
    When did I say this? I think you are lying right now because I did not say this.

So if she gets cancer are you out of there (even as you want someone to have your back if you have medical issues like choking)?
    I would help take care of her. Previous girlfriends (there were so many!) who had health issues -- trips to the ER, surgeries, etc. And I took care of them -- administered their meds, cooked and cleaned for them, took care of their dogs, and so forth.

Or is health a euphemism for a weight you find attractive, even as you acknowledge your dad bod?
    I am not that picky about weight. As long as a woman is not emaciated or morbidly obese I am usually fine with anything in between those ranges.

My current gf is obese, though not morbidly so. She weighs almost as much as I do and I am 6 inches taller than her. Her obesity is not a dealbreaker as she stays active, eats veggies, and goes to the doctor and so forth. Though I would prefer her to lose a few elbeez and get back down to just the overweight category, or better yet, a healthy weight. She just really likes cookies and breads.

Yppej:

The more I think about it, the more I find it intriguing that you find me to be such a questionable character.

All-in-all, and not to toot my own horn, but I live a pretty decent life.
    -I don't drink or smoke or do any drugs
    -I am kind to animals
    -I am kind to people
    -I donate to causes like the ACLU and Planned Parenthood
    -I work for a living
    -I pay my bills
    -I live a simple life (walk to work, fish, read books, spend time with friends and my ladyfriend, I am a minimalist).
    -I pay my taxes
    -I have spent considerable time volunteering for good causes
    -I vote for liberal politicians
    -I generally avoid red meat and most dairy products
    -I abhor violence

So what is so objectionable about me?

I have a theory... But I want your detailed and real thoughts and opinions first.

Yppej
    You think you are better than other people. You are a chauvinist who has double standards. You are dishonest, denying things you said in your previous posts. You expect me and others who earn less than you to foot your student loan bills. You are out of touch with reality - e.g., risks to women of hormonal birth control. You are a coward, afraid of a minor surgery. You are a whiner who comes to these forums and complains about choices you have made such as living alone. You are a troll who comes here calling me out by name as you did at the start of this thread.

Is that detailed enough?

You think you are better than other people.
    Yes, I am better than some other people. I am better than neo-nazis, for instance. I am also better than wife beaters. Are you better than your former intimate partner who abused you?

Dang... I really got you in a pinch now.

You are a chauvinist who has double standards.
    Actually, I am a gender egalitarian. I have a significant other who is a woman. I have a sister and a nice. I want them to have all the rights, freedoms, privileges, and responsibilities of any other fully enfranchised citizen.

You are dishonest, denying things you said in your previous posts.
    Prove it.

Oh, wait, you can't. Boom!

You expect me and others who earn less than you to foot your student loan bills.
    Actually, I would prefer to tax rich people. But for the zillionth time. I am serving the public to get loan forgiveness.

You are out of touch with reality - e.g., risks to women of hormonal birth control.
    I am aware of the side effects. I have read the labels on my zillion girlfriends' birth control medicines. But I also know that having an unwanted child is a horrible side effect of not using birth control. And remember: Almost all the women I have dated went oin birth control by their own volition. They wanted to bareback too! Don't these womens' wants and desires matter?

You are a coward, afraid of a minor surgery.
    I avoid surgeries when possible. Infections happen. There are all sorts of resistant bacteria and such these days!

You are a whiner who comes to these forums and complains about choices you have made such as living alone.
    Most of us complain on here a bit. I also celebrate others and their accomplishments on here.

You are a troll who comes here calling me out by name as you did at the start of this thread.
    Yeah, I call you out by name. So? It is better than calling you names, which is what you have numerous times done to me despite it being against the guidelines of this forum.

Is that detailed enough?
    No, more details, please.

Yppej:

Here is what I think. You seen in me, my way of life, and my choices a life you could have had if you hadn't made such an irreparable wreck of your own life.

You look back and think: "If I had just made better decisions about men and about who I had kids with and about what I went to school for and about what kind of jobs I got and so on. Then I would not have had to deal with the abuse and the courts and custody battles and the horrible bosses and the demeaning jobs..."

So you see me, someone who made better choices than you, and you resent me for it. So you lash out at me.

I think you probably see in me the kind of man you wish you would have been with from the start -- progressive, egalitarian, forward-thinking, kind, incredibly handsome, fun, educated, hardworking, well-traveled, and bright. But you feel like it is too late to find a man like me, so if you can't have a man like me then you will lash out at me and try to demonize me because it is the only thing you can do to convince yourself a guy like me can't be real and true.

You seem rather resentful, jealous, and bitter. Are you?

Thread Information