I need some help--I just got an out of state job interview in a college setting for a low level administrative position.
first of all--I am utterly shocked I got the interview, but be that as it may, what to wear?
All I know is I have to make a presentation, and there will be air conditioning, but it is South Carolina in the middle of summer, so HOT!

What would you all wear? It has been so long since I got this kind of interview, and I need help. I figure maybe black pants and some kind of jacket, don't want to do a whole suit thing, and I got hot really easily, and don't want to be sweltering, want to feel comfortable. I just ordered a flax shirt jacket thing that is kind of golden in color.
When I presented in Orlando, I wore a blue flax shirt and a black skirt and black flats, and that was formal enough and comfortable. I tend to be more comfortable in skirts but it seems like people wear pants to these sorts of things these days??

I will probably ask for interview advice later, but for now, am just thinking about what to wear. . .