Thread: Recovery plan

Recovery plan

Okay as i settle into not running back to work I guess i need some sort of a plan. It seems exercise and time in nature are good recovery things. Also being around positive people. Eating good food, like regular meals, and now i take my lunch box of snacks everywhere. I have weaned off diet soda and cut my sugar down quite low.

It doesn't feel like journaling really is good, too much mental energy. But maybe typing up my dharma talks and working on writing the crochet patterns since i do that while i work on a project.

There was someone here before that went through a PTSD process, but i forget who it was

I am reading an interesting book by Francine Shapiro about EMDR-- she invented the technique and it is used a lot for PTSD-- Getting Past Your PasDoes your therapist do EMDR? Many do.
    People also use EFT with the self-tapping for EFT. I tried that with Dr. Mercola doing the tapping, years ago, but I did not care for him as a person so it wasn't that great. He was very tightly wound , which seemed antithetical to being a good healer.

Zg I really like your plans for healing, seem practical and comforting to me. A nice mix of physical care and care fir your mind here.

Dude I just found my flash drive with all my resume versions, cover letters, and tracking for my job search. It was on my keychain.

I may need more time,

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    Dude I just found my flash drive with all my resume versions, cover letters, and tracking for my job search. It was on my keychain.

I may need more time,
    at least you arent searching frantically for your eyeglasses all the while they are on top,of your head. That is me.

Zoe I agree your plan is a good one. Just give yourself time.

Thread Information