Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: July Purge

IL, did you get rid of a ton of stuff with DH gone. Mine will be gone for a week the middle of August and I will purge a ton then.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    IL, did you get rid of a ton of stuff with DH gone. Mine will be gone for a week the middle of August and I will purge a ton then.
    Well, not a ton, but stuff! Yes. I got rid of a shovel that had sat around for a year waiting for him to repair it.he repaired it, and
    I broke it last week when digging out a stubborn root. It broke in the repaired place. shoild
    should have been tossed to begin with.

The I broke another shovel, the tip of it. This is one of those cheap Home Depot shovels, so I will likely pitch it too while he is gone. One shovel missing, he wont notice, two, he might notice.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 7-29-18 at 7:30pm.

July 29
    --1 Hall/Wall mirror sold on KIJIJI
    ---3 pens still writing but, not well very irritating..garbage
    Total to date 96

Yppej
    50 more emails.

So yesterday DH shocked me and wanted to work on the shed. We pulled a ton of stuff out, reorganized and he agreed to rent a truck and take a dump run. There might be hope for him yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    So yesterday DH shocked me and wanted to work on the shed. We pulled a ton of stuff out, reorganized and he agreed to rent a truck and take a dump run. There might be hope for him yet)
    Keep him happy and in that mindset!

I bought CBD oil and it can help with depression. He said after a week of taking it he has energy and doesn’t feel depressed so wanted to get things done. Let’s hope it continues. Only bad thing was it was 100 with bad air quality however it didn’t bother my asthma which surprised me. We did come in and take a break every few hours. Plus we aren’t humid so that helps.

Took a box to Goodwill yesterday with dishes and books.
    I did get new dishes at an estate sale, but I think I got rid of more than I took in.

So we filled the side of our house with stuff for the dump. Then I asked if I should reserve the truck. Nope he wants us to go through the rest of the shed and take out more stuff to dump. He decides of course but still I am shocked. I also put some free stuff on the curb yesterday.

Day 3 of shed purge and much more gone. Usually by end of day 2 he quits so maybe this time is different.

Thread Information