Thread: Trump up in polling among Hispanics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seems like we get overloaded with polls these days and I'm not sure how valid they all are. I think it was the same or similar poll that said something like 90% of Republicans view Trump favorably. That's going to include a lot of diversity including wealthy, poor, smart dumb, and minorities.

Trump's impact on the economy and people's portfolios is barely starting and at the least is introducing more potential volatility and uncertainty. Unless people readjust their investments to take some profits from equities, the post election performance is just on paper. I lightened equities in my portfolio after T was sworn in with no regrets and am considering another re balancing soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Seems like we get overloaded with polls these days and I'm not sure how valid they all are. I think it was the same or similar poll that said something like 90% of Republicans view Trump favorably. That's going to include a lot of diversity including wealthy, poor, smart dumb, and minorities.

Trump's impact on the economy and people's portfolios is barely starting and at the least is introducing more potential volatility and uncertainty. Unless people readjust their investments to take some profits from equities, the post election performance is just on paper. I lightened equities in my portfolio after T was sworn in with no regrets and am considering another re balancing soon.
    I agree that rebalancing, or realizing profit from the Trump economy, is a good idea for us old folks. Not sure about those with a longer life line.

Thread Information