Thread: Pruitt is out...

Pruitt is out...

... good news on the face of it, but God only knows who Trump will replace him with. "The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know."
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

At least for a moment, the swamp is just a tiny bit smaller.

Now, can we the taxpayers make the guy pay back the millions of dollars wasted satisfying his ego?
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

I prefer to be paid back in bespoke moisturizer from the Ritz-Carlton hotel...preferably with significant amounts of ylang-ylang and jojoba oil!

Pruitt seemed to operate under a cloak of secrecy. Maybe his replacement will at least be a little more open about the things he is trying to mess up. Maybe.

I expect more of the same, but stealthier. Pruitt's problem wasn't in his gutting of the EPA, or his ignorance of the science involved, but in his too blatant embrace of the grifter mentality championed by this administration.

Williamsmith
    I was entertained by how humbly he attributed his appointment and subsequent service to “Gods Providence.” Yet his resignation was caused by relentless human attack. Apparently Gods Providence gets you important positions in politics but is too impotent to keep you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    I was entertained by how humbly he attributed his appointment and subsequent service to “Gods Providence.” Yet his resignation was caused by relentless human attack. Apparently Gods Providence gets you important positions in politics but is too impotent to keep you there.
    God works in mysterious ways.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I suspect Pruitt's future as a politician might be limited by his ethics violations. I predict he will become a lobbyist.

Thread Information