I have fibromyalgia and pretty bad osteoarthritis and am excrutiatingly sensitive to meds. I've decided, since it's legal in our state now, to try some CBD oil. I bought it from Bluebird Botanicals because it seemed to be reputable and have a very pure form of it. The dosage is something like "take 1-4 servings twice a day". Each serving is 15 drops. Geez.....that would probably kill me. haha So, I started out slow yesterday........only 5 drops in the morning (yuk....tasted awful).....and then 5 drops in the afternoon. I got extremely tired, but I don't know if I can blame that on the CBD oil, or if I'd just worn myself out working outside the day before.

I didn't expect to feel any help from it for awhile, since I was starting out so slowly. But today, I have the worst taste in my mouth.......not unlike the way the oil tasted yesterday. I've read its half life is 2-5 days. wow......that's a pretty long half life, isn't it?

Anyhow......not sure if I want to continue, if it did cause the fatigue. I have so many unpleasant symptoms to deal with every day, but fatigue isn't one of them, thankfully. I just can't bare to add fatigue to my long list of problems.

Just curious if any of you have used CBD oil, and how did it work for you? Any of that aftertaste lingering in your mouth? Any fatigue?

My mind is a very fragile/curious thing and it's always hard to know if my fear of side-effects actually causes them.

Any input is appreciated!
Thanks.