Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBD oil

My instructions were to administer CBD oil sublingually and to hold it under the tongue for several seconds before swallowing. The taste is slightly offensive.

I wouldn't give up so easily; there are lots of YouTube videos explaining what to expect, dosages, brands.

You could also try in pill form, or you could vape the oil.

For some reason, I just can't be fatigued again. I just can't stand it. For so many years, when my fibromyalgia started up, life was such a challenge for so many years, because of fatigue. I guess you could say I have a phobia of having it!

Last night I started thinking that maybe I'm zinc deficient, since I have the many symptoms of that (including taste and smell problems). So I took a supplement of it. We'll see how that does with my funky taste and smell. If it seems to help, I'll consider slowly taking the CBD oil again.....although I might switch to the capsules.

I get so tired of having such an excruciatingly sensitive neuro system. It's really ridiculous. I see all, hear all, feel all, think all. I'm exhausted. It seems to be both a gift and a curse.

I started using CBD oil about a month ago for migraines and have had positive results. I put about 1/2 dropper full under my tongue and hold it for at least one minute before swallowing. I do this twice a day. It has no sedative effect on me, and the thing I noticed when I first started taking it was just how much better I felt in general. I prefer the plain, or raw hemp oil with no flavor added. To me the taste is grass like and not bad at all. The first bottle I had a couple of years ago the owner from our health food store gave it to me to try because she had just started carrying it. It had a vanilla flavor added and was HORRIBLE! I couldn't take it enough to see if it worked or not. So to me the plain is better tasting. Be sure of quality and process, I'm sure there are a lot of people out there jumping on the CBD oil bandwagon that are not ethical and who knows what you are getting.
    "Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in the midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Leonard Cohen

I have found a brand (local) that I really like that also makes the vape cartridges I use. It is the size of a small breath spray and is peppermint. There are 150 squirts per bottle. I spray about 5 pumps under my tongue and get minty fresh breath in the bargain. Very pleasant. I use mine mostly for sleep and like the fact that it can be administered without turning the lights on in the middle of the night to measure.

Thread Information