Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Setting A Decluttering Goal in Units of Time Using Flylady's Timer Method - July 2018

Yppej
    Not frugal yet though I think in the long run it will be, but we switched internet/cable providers and turned in the old router that crashed all the time.

I also got some 1/2 pint glass canning jars I am going to try out in my lunchbox. I am eager to dump the plastic Tupperware that is old with increasingly leaky lids.

So I am not reducing my item count but getting rid of things that spark annoyance and replacing them.

Things that spark annoyance! I LOVE that, this really made me laugh. And dude, I can relate.

Yes, "things that spark annoyance" is wonderful!

Good going, Yppej and Chicken Lady.

I'm still working towards my 40 hours in baby steps. Did 30 minutes today in the guest room in my bedroom. New total: 34.

Too funny!

I'm still chipping away at this old goal from last summer. Did 90 minutes more yesterday, so my new total is 35.5.

I have a houseguest coming on November 14th, so I'm hoping that motivates me to get myself over the finish line before then!

Ej. I was wondering how you were doing. My job today was a 10 minute clean out and reorganization of the bathroom vanity that had too many boxes of little things....consolidated and got rid of boxes, not too many things. Next job the hall linen-hardware closet- one shelf at a time.

Good for you, nswef. The baby steps add up.

I eked out one more hour today. New total: 36.5.

I finished the last 3 and a half hours on this goal last weekend - in preparation for a houseguest. Thanks to all of you who cheered me on these last five months. I'll probably start another 40 hours in about a month.

Nswef, I hope your progress is continuing as well!

Thread Information