Thread: Happy Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th!

This is for the witches and general friendly people.

I have a group where we meet on the 13th of every month to talk about goddesses and learn about different cultures. Well last night was Friday the 13th and a dark moon and we went into more ritual. It was so lovely! All about letting go and then moving into preparing for what comes next. I could say my new job, and then was paired up with a friend who has been with me every step of the way to do a release ceremony. She has been through so much lately, a lot of it with similar themes, so we made it work for us so well. I feel lighter and more prepared.

I also got a moonstone and amethyst ring as my celebration of the new job. I really wanted a tattoo but I want to get to know this district better first. I have been in the urban district where principals have visible tattoos so I may be out of town with the suburban districts.

That is beautiful image, ZG.
    In Ontario, Friday the 13th means this and 200,000 showed up according to Ontario Provincial Police who were in attendance. They come from across the province to man the event. The highways are humming with those coming and going from quite a distance around.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilt...ally-1.4745455
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Sounds great!

It was also the day of a super moon eclipsing the sun in the Southern Hemisphere.

I live a town or two away from where the original Friday the 13th movie was filmed. Every time that day rolls around, there are groups of fans wandering around there, taking photos, setting up tours. This year the main actress and one of the actors who played Jason will be there. The movie will be shown at an historic theater once again. The tiny town of Blairstown, NJ has its 15 minutes of fame once again.

Thread Information