Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last real day

Good for you, and way to go! Glad you are starting your new job, and really impressed at how quickly you set that up--fantastic work.

Zoe, I am so happy you have a new job! You may have made mistakes but you were in a impossible situation.

No he didnt shadow, someone last year offeredto to but we never set it up, not either persons fault.
    Ah, I had remembered this thread you had, where he offered to do that to support you. I was not aware it never actually happened.

Hey all, in my last wonderful conversation with supervisor he wanted to help me be more efficient, and his idea was to shadow me one day

Go, girl and be at peace!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    Ah, I had remembered this thread you had, where he offered to do that to support you. I was not aware it never actually happened.
    Oh yes Herb, I remember that now. Maybe I can add that to my list of 15 items of times that he simply did not follow through. While I was talking to him to check out he was asked by another supervisor if he did a (small) task and he simply said no. Maybe there was some projection since he was likely under a lot of scrutiny for how HE does not get things done.

I said that in the PAST, yes baby steps

Thread Information