Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The most recent murders...........

The most recent murders...........

Sure, I could quit listening to news, but I do want to know what's happening. The Molly Tibbetts' case is so upsetting. The longer she was missing, the more it seemed it would end badly.
    Then the man who supposedly murdered his pregnant wife and 2 small children. Not to mention there are murders every night in the city near me.........and of course all over the country.

2 young teenage girls were murdered in a town north of here over a year ago, and they haven't found the guy yet. I don't think it's just more news about those things. It feels like we're on a downward slide in many ways. It's hard not to get depressed about it.

Back to the guy who killed his pregnant wife and children. Did anyone see the first news they had talking to the husband, before they found the bodies? To me, he was totally guilty then. His plea was so very insincere and without affect. Surely the investigators picked up on that right away. How can a person go from appearing to be a good family man to killing his whole family and putting his sweet children in oil vats??

And then blaming his daughters' murders on his poor wife. Christian Longo tried that defense; it didn't work well for him--he's on Oregon's death row.

Oh, was Molly tibbets found? I guess I need to go Google that.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Oh, was Molly tibbets found? I guess I need to go Google that.
    Press conference at six their time.

There must be something left out. Seems like a "perfectly normal person" can't just go from that to this. It just makes me sick to see those little girls playing and happy. I can't imagine the loss that the parents/grandparents must be feeling.

Poor impulse control writ large--why do these fools think they can get away with it? And whatever happened to divorce? Surely twenty years worth of child support trumps the death penalty.

Family annilators think that it is their right to do whatever they want and they own the family members. Usually they kill them selves after. They believe that the family can’t survive without them and are usually men.

Sounds like they got Molly Tibbett's killer. An undocumented immigrant. Trump will have a field day with this.
    I don't understand what makes people kill people they don't even know. I think only killers understand.
    I'm so sad for her family. It's hard to not be overly protective with our children....even older ones, when you hear things like this.

Very true, Cathy, the older I get, the more unsettled I am by hearing these things, and the more I find myself feeling worry about my children and grandchildren. I guess it's natural.

They are psychopaths that lack empathy and a conscience. They get a high from killing people.

Thread Information