Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should this bother me?

Kitchenaid isn't the same great quality it used to be.
    Just bought their little food processor and it is a piece of junk

Thanks tybee and Steve. It's funny, just last night I said to my husband that I needed to buy some paint........or some decals! haha Reminds me of when my kids were young and would get holes in their pants. I would cover them up with fabric iron-on stickers, like basketballs or butterflies. Hmm ......a couple butterflies might look nice on this mixer.

I know Makita and the yellow one,Ryobi? Make 2 variations on the same model, one is sold in places like lowes and home depot and the other is sold in specialty contractor type places
    Doesnt help with your KA,though.
    Spray paint?

Quote Originally Posted by gmpg54 View Post
    I know Makita and the yellow one,Ryobi? Make 2 variations on the same model, one is sold in places like lowes and home depot and the other is sold in specialty contractor type places
    Doesnt help with your KA,though.
    Spray paint?
    Not sure what your going on about, but yellow is Dewalt's color. Ryobi used to be dark blue and changed to light lime green, and Makita is been light/medium baby blue for some time.

OP
    I think even if you chose a different color, you may still not be happy in certain light conditions, based upon how the material (plastic verses metal) accepts the paint.

Thread Information