I tend to be a little OCD about things and would like to be more flexible.

I've had a Kitchenaid mixer for many years. It started making bad noises, so I spent a month working on it, being in touch with a great appliance parts person.....but when I was almost done, I was still getting metal shavings. So I gave up for awhile.

In the meantime, I decided to upgrade and bought a more powerful one, since I mostly use it for grinding meat. I got a great deal at Kohls..........a big cash-back and a rebate. The new one finally came and this is what it looks like. I ordered Almond color. Of course how the top and bottom match or don't match varies in different lighting. But this shot is probably of it in light that shows the biggest difference from the top and bottom. I realize it probably has nothing to do with the quality of how it works (haven't tried it yet).......but dang......can't they match top and bottom better? I'm going to call the company.......but should I just accept the differences in color? I realize it's a very personal thing........as to how much each of us will tolerate, but it's going to be a hassle exchanging it. It weighs a ton.

From what I've read, Kitchenaid isn't the same great quality it used to be.

What do you think?

IMG_9770.jpg