Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pets are awesome

2012CabinWalkingTheLedge.jpg2012PepeOnTheFridge.jpg Purebread Lynx. Love my kitties who both love to be high up!

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    the worst thing is to be born a black pitbull, they have a hard time finding homes even tho pitties are, at the moment, high profile rescue dogs.
    My DD has a brindle pit bull mix--the most gentle, loving dog ever. I had to dog-sit this weekend because she went to a music festival and while dogs were permitted, pit bulls and Rottweilers were excluded. The festival's insurance company wouldn't insure them against those two breeds. Unfair!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    2012CabinWalkingTheLedge.jpg2012PepeOnTheFridge.jpg Purebread Lynx. Love my kitties who both love to be high up!
    Beautiful catt!

Black animals have a hard time getting homes because their eyes don’t stand out like others colors and people connect with a animals eyes. My 2 little ones are Maltese and the big guy is a husky/Shepherd mix. I love cats too but am highly allergic now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I don't think I can help with this problem. My theory is that our smartphones and tablets are smart enough to rotate pictures appropriately for display but our forum software is not. They show up here in the same orientation in which they're taken.
    So I tried flipping the first photo (the totally upside down one) on my computer and resaving under a different name, but when I tried to upload it into the message it used the same photo number as it had previously. And it still showed up upside down. I'm also curious why it puts the thumbnail link of the upside down one when it's not at all referenced in the message. I guess some sort of hidden thumbnail gets embedded into the message that remains even if the photo gets taken out.

So many pretty babies! And for the poster who wanted to see Everett, here's the first pic I ever took of them, shortly after we got them 14 years ago. Everett is on the left and Chris is on the right.

100_0292.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG 2390[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG 2390[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG 2390[/ATTACH]Max riding the big guy. Never did pictures before and not sure how I am getting multiples of same pictures.
    Somehow you inserted it 3 times. (I deleted the close bracket after CONFIG on each one so that you'd see the message coding instead of it just posting the images 3 times again.)

I didn't intend for this thread to be a learning exercise about posting images, but oh well...

Thanks!

Find something cuter than this!
    I dare you ( well, leave kittens out of it Because kittens always win in my book)

This is Zeus, aka Puppy Boy. He, along with his litter sister Puppy Girl, are our foster pups 2weeks. He has been fun! He leaves in 3 days.

4831EDDE-9A8B-4B43-99B9-F2E081962612.jpg

B14E3167-6502-4E2F-9EC3-551F6A6CDE7A.jpg

C8036B6F-30B1-4618-A25F-6B05CFDEC9B7.jpg

Here are pictures of my dear departed Nessie:

I miss her dearly but am not ready for a "replacement"--no one can replace my little scruffy ragamuffin girl. You are right, jp1--pets are awesome (oops--I just noticed this is an old thread... happy to have it bumped, though)

IMG_3748.jpg
    Nessie pup.jpg
    Nessie portrait.jpg
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information