Thread: image rotation

image rotation

Rather than further hijack my thread about pet pics more than I already have... I did a quick google and found the following thread. Apparently this is an issue with the forum software. I was hoping to find that there was some way within the software to rotate pics but that doesn't seem to be the case. Although the link I"m posting is old, so maybe there is now with a newer version of the forum software? (not that I'm advocating for us to make a switch to newer software, especially if it's a big hassle. Simple living isn't normally an image intensive subject so I'm fine with this flaw if fixing it means a lot of work from an admin point of view.) Although it would be nice if there was at least an easy way to test an image before posting it to determine what the image thinks is it's "bottom" so that it could be rotated prior to uploading...

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...-auto-rotating

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Rather than further hijack my thread about pet pics more than I already have... I did a quick google and found the following thread. Apparently this is an issue with the forum software. I was hoping to find that there was some way within the software to rotate pics but that doesn't seem to be the case. Although the link I"m posting is old, so maybe there is now with a newer version of the forum software? (not that I'm advocating for us to make a switch to newer software, especially if it's a big hassle. Simple living isn't normally an image intensive subject so I'm fine with this flaw if fixing it means a lot of work from an admin point of view.) Although it would be nice if there was at least an easy way to test an image before posting it to determine what the image thinks is it's "bottom" so that it could be rotated prior to uploading...

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...-auto-rotating
    This exchange from V bulletin tech guys was hilarious. It was almost as though they were presenting a parody of typical tech guy backtalk. “Please don’t call it a bug, the system is designed to do this.” And “user has to just do blah blah blah blah blah blah” “And “well then vote for it if that’s what you want. “

These guys are comedy gold.

meanwhile, the software is crap at handling images.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 7-31-18 at 11:47pm.

LOL. Ok, i thought the same thing but didnt want to say so...

Thread Information