Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity crush?

Define crush? There are lots of actresses I find physically attractive or have over the years. (I remember having a crush on Shirley Temple when I was under 5) I was at a family dinner in the last couple of years and I found an actress ahemable when I suddenly felt really old as another actress, playing her mother is one that I had a thing for, for years (type I am attracted to): Katharine McPhee and Lea Thompson. There is one I have always been attracted to and as a kid would have loved to meet, and that is Linda Hamilton. The gal I proposed to at first reminded me of her, now LH reminds me of the gal I proposed to and given how small I know the world to be (I can play the Keven Bacon game two different ways/less then five degrees), I wouldn't want to meet and spoil the fantasy.
    (happened before where a friend went to introduce me to another friend of his and I still can't watch his show. It would be to me, the same as watching a parent/relative act, not going to see the character)

GEORGE CLOONEY! (And Tom Jones, naturally!)

Elementary School: Keith Partridge
    High School: Jimmy Page
    Adult: Johnny Depp

All the Bonds, but Daniel Craig is my favorite by far.

Hmm, i really appreciate Mike Ness from Social Distortion, and Henry Ro!lins is amazing still

ZG, forget about Daniel because Sean Connery is better)

There's any number of celebrities I find quite attractive but few of them are "crushworthy" in my view. I have to know more about them than what they look like. Maybe the closest I get is for Samantha Brown, the Travel Channel/PBS star. Smart, funny, well-traveled, aware, pretty,... I'd travel anywhere with her.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Tom Hanks
    P!nk
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Lou Diamond Phillips
    Sam Elliot
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Lou Diamond Phillips
    He was terrific in Longmire.

Have to confess I didn't know who half of the people here were!

My list.... Sam Elliot, Mark Harman and Bruce Boxleitner are all attractive to me.

Thread Information