Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Celebrity crush?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveinMN View Post
    I've liked a lot of his work. His movie Wilson was shot largely in my neighborhood; that was a fun aspect of that movie.
    His movie Money Train was shot on my block. Not necessarily a noteworthy movie but it was fun watching the filming out my window. The funniest part was watching them use a wood chipper to shred giant blocks of ice to make snow two or three times a day (it wasn't cold enough out for it to remain snow for more than a few hours) and then watch the PA shovel a couple hundred feet of sidewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    His movie Money Train was shot on my block. Not necessarily a noteworthy movie but it was fun watching the filming out my window. The funniest part was watching them use a wood chipper to shred giant blocks of ice to make snow two or three times a day (it wasn't cold enough out for it to remain snow for more than a few hours) and then watch the PA shovel a couple hundred feet of sidewalk.
    They made fake snow here when George Clooney and crew invaded my neighborhood to make the film Up in The Air.

I recall that growing up in San Antonio, Woody Harrelson's father was convicted as the hit man who murdered a local judge. Not sure if that is common knowledge but interesting that his son survived all that to become a well-known actor.