Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Celebrity crush?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveinMN View Post
    I've liked a lot of his work. His movie Wilson was shot largely in my neighborhood; that was a fun aspect of that movie.
    His movie Money Train was shot on my block. Not necessarily a noteworthy movie but it was fun watching the filming out my window. The funniest part was watching them use a wood chipper to shred giant blocks of ice to make snow two or three times a day (it wasn't cold enough out for it to remain snow for more than a few hours) and then watch the PA shovel a couple hundred feet of sidewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    His movie Money Train was shot on my block. Not necessarily a noteworthy movie but it was fun watching the filming out my window. The funniest part was watching them use a wood chipper to shred giant blocks of ice to make snow two or three times a day (it wasn't cold enough out for it to remain snow for more than a few hours) and then watch the PA shovel a couple hundred feet of sidewalk.
    They made fake snow here when George Clooney and crew invaded my neighborhood to make the film Up in The Air.

I recall that growing up in San Antonio, Woody Harrelson's father was convicted as the hit man who murdered a local judge. Not sure if that is common knowledge but interesting that his son survived all that to become a well-known actor.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    My forever crush is Paul McCartney, but back-up crush is Hugh Jackman. In college I had a huge crush on Ian Richardson, the British actor. One time I traveled 3 hours to Brooklyn in a blizzard to see him in person in a panel discussion. It paid off--I got to meet him and talk to him and I was euphoric for weeks.
    I don't have a crush on Paul but I have a Beatles obsession.

Cillian Murphy a tiny bit.

Quote Originally Posted by IshbelRobertson View Post
    Peter Capaldi, the previous Dr Who, since I was a girl, and Alan Rickman.
    Back around 2000 I met Alan Rickman after seeing him in a play on Broadway. We had a photo taken together and we both have really goofy looking grins; I rarely show it to anyone. He seemed like an ordinary guy who wouldn't attract attention to himself. Too bad he's gone.

Tom Selleck back in the day. Sam Elliot eternally.

Mid Atlantic coast after 30 years in No CA
    Quote Originally Posted by pony mom View Post
    Back around 2000 I met Alan Rickman after seeing him in a play on Broadway. We had a photo taken together and we both have really goofy looking grins; I rarely show it to anyone. He seemed like an ordinary guy who wouldn't attract attention to himself. Too bad he's gone.
    Lucky you! Mr. Rickman was a fine actor...no one could curl his lip like he could..yet he could play a comic role, too.
    peaceful, easy feeling

Quote Originally Posted by pony mom View Post
    He is sadly missed.

Thread Information