Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: coming out of the closet in a way

No one could perform in your last job. The new job appears to be a decent, sane environment. I think when we are in a sick work environment we don’t always recognize it and think the problem is within ourselves instead of within the system.

Yes Terry, I burned all my bridges there because I kept arguing back. That was my defense against internalizing any more. I still did, more that I could have worked with people better rather than getting all of it done. The bipolar 2 symptoms have been there many years, probably some previous stress put me in a position to need medication. This put me in a position to step up to 3 now.

I realize all the little things I do to maintain my health because they all became impossible for awhile. Now I know more, I can see more subtle signs of things going bad, and

Recent studies show that diet (Wahl's Protocol, ketogenic, paleo--mostly grain-free, whole foods) can be helpful for bipolar (as well as for seizure disorder, MS. and possibly Parkinson's.) Not to complicate things, but now that your life is less frantic, it's something to consider.

Thread Information