Tonight at class I took an empty plastic water bottle out of the trash can and carried it ten feet to the recycling bin. People make me crazy.

i won’t drink bottled water unless it is a medical need.

a few weeks ago I started reading about shampoo. Which led to reading about bar shampoo. Which led to discovering that bar shampoo is basically my homemade soap with a little extra oil for moisturizing, and fragrances. (Plus sometimes stabilizers and preservatives.) So I started washing my hair with the bar soap. Plus - I don’t seem to need conditioner. Minus - over time my hair does seem to get a “thicker” feeling, which may be buildup, but it is still soft and shiny. We’ll see what happens when I start swimming in the pool again.

i am avoiding take out food and trying to bring containers for leftovers if I know I will be eating out.

i have been minimizing my grocery store packaging as much as possible, which has me eating better. The deli is willing to put dh lunch meat in a reusable container instead of a ziplock bag.

i am starting an environmental club at school, and I now need that book. Must contact library....

don’t give up flowers!