Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most recent murders...........

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Sounds like they got Molly Tibbett's killer. An undocumented immigrant. Trump will have a field day with this.
    I don't understand what makes people kill people they don't even know. I think only killers understand.
    I'm so sad for her family. It's hard to not be overly protective with our children....even older ones, when you hear things like this.
    Come now, he may just be innocently without documentation, maybe he left his ID at home when the cops picked him up.
    The status of his existence here in the U.S. is far less of interest than his status as an alleged killer, anyway.

I'm so sad for her family. It's hard to not be overly protective with our children....even older ones, when you hear things like this.
    I can't imagine a more painful tragedy.

I havent been sucked into this Molly Tibbets case yet, but may be now. She is such an all amercan Iowa girl. I went to the University of Iowa where she was a student. DH was in Iowa when she went missing and said the case was all that the local media was talking about.

The poor parents and I feel so bad for the couple that lost their daughter and grandchildren because the husband killed them all. Too many tragedies.

A town of only 1400 people.

When I was 14, the sister and niece of one of my best friends in high school were murdered. I do not remember much about it except for the sheer terror and the numb sorrow--it was as though my friend was murdered too, in her soul. Our perception of the world changed over night, that it became a very dangerous place.

Sounds like they got Molly Tibbett's killer. An undocumented immigrant. Trump will have a field day with this.
    I don't understand what makes people kill people they don't even know. I think only killers understand.
    Yes, he jumped on it and waved it around with glee.

There have always been men who "hunted" women as if they were prey. A very similar case to the Iowa killing happened in Texas 10-15 years ago where a young lady went out jogging near her home but has never been found. I recall being a teen when Ted Bundy was still out there looking for victims. Additionally, if you look at crime maps for large cities, domestic violence calls are off the charts. I actually called 911 one Sunday afternoon recently when I witnessed a neighbor hitting her boyfriend with a broom in the backyard. They were screaming and hitting each other and I had never witnessed anything like that before. Scared the heck out of me. Lots of talk locally about the Colorado case but seems to me that the husband is a pathological liar. Probably Avery messed up family putting on a good show.

Molly's father, Rob Tibbetts, expressed his desire that we remember Molly by celebrating something wonderful.

Let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Morten Lauridsen, Lux Aeternum
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmCBWGDXLf0

Thread Information