Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So....what's up with Trump's staff and the criminal activities and what does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    So you are hoping for a President Pence.
    No! But I do think it’s slightly better than Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Sort of like Obama after GW. There's always quite a lag time for good and bad things done.
    I've noticed all the press yesterday about how this has been the longest Bull market in history. Of course people will credit Trump, but it actually began in 2009, when Obama took office.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

it might be a good idea strategically, pence is unlikely to get reelected for sure so ...
    Trees don't grow on money

Do you actually think Trump has a chance at a second term (if he isn't ousted)? Geez I hope not. It's bizarre how he calls his rallies, "campaigning". He needs that adoration. It feeds his constantly-needs-stroking ego. The worse things get for him, the more rallies he will have.

He's promised to be gone for 40 days between now and the election- trying to beat Obama's efforts...

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    I was sent home early today as there was not much to do and my hours can not go over 40 until things pick up again. I returned home to my infamous zip code and spoke to a few people as I was walking down my residential street and the buzz seems to be renewed excitement re the Human Right of a Trump Impeachment. Apparently there is a rumor spreading through the 85006 - I can't guarantee this rumor has made it to the Coronado neighborhood, though - that Trump has ACTUALLY PUBLICLY MENTIONED THE WORD IMPEACHMENT SO HE KNOW'S THERE'S SOME RISK AT THIS POINT!!!

From what I understand Trump has said that were he to be impeached the stock market would crash/suffer, and I'm told the words "impeached" and "impeachment" did cross his lips. Amazing times we live in and I'm going to go check my Impeachment Outfit, to see that it's not dirty nor creased. Nothing would please me more than to witness the social justice of a Trump Impeachment and to be part of the planned Neighborhood Block Party......hope springs anew, which is perhaps a blessing and a curse of being human. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I was sent home early today as there was not much to do and my hours can not go over 40 until things pick up again. I returned home to my infamous zip code and spoke to a few people as I was walking down my residential street and the buzz seems to be renewed excitement re the Human Right of a Trump Impeachment. Apparently there is a rumor spreading through the 85006 - I can't guarantee this rumor has made it to the Coronado neighborhood, though - that Trump has ACTUALLY PUBLICLY MENTIONED THE WORD IMPEACHMENT SO HE KNOW'S THERE'S SOME RISK AT THIS POINT!!!

From what I understand Trump has said that were he to be impeached the stock market would crash/suffer, and I'm told the words "impeached" and "impeachment" did cross his lips. Amazing times we live in and I'm going to go check my Impeachment Outfit, to see that it's not dirty nor creased. Nothing would please me more than to witness the social justice of a Trump Impeachment and to be part of the planned Neighborhood Block Party......hope springs anew, which is perhaps a blessing and a curse of being human. Rob
    What high crime or misdemeanor are you basing this hope on?

I could fantasize about winning the lottery but it will never happen if I don't buy a ticket, which I don't. I guess I'm asking what basis for impeachment are you aware of cause without one, it's not likely to happen.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    What high crime or misdemeanor are you basing this hope on?

I could fantasize about winning the lottery but it will never happen if I don't buy a ticket, which I don't. I guess I'm asking what basis for impeachment are you aware of cause without one, it's not likely to happen.
    But that lack of reality basis does not need to stop you from buying a special “winning the lottery” outfit at Goodwill. The thing I see here, Alan, is that you are not sufficiently prepared for a lottery win, and for all you know, that is affecting your lottery winning karma. Maybe re-think that?

What does “impeachment” mean?

Presidents Johnson and Clinton were both impeached, both remained in office.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Maybe re-think that?
    Well, I am a believer in the power of positive thinking, but I once wrote a small program to generate a random lottery number, used the result to purchase a ticket and thought positive thoughts night and day until the weekly drawing occurred. Would you believe that all that wishing and hoping and confidence in the randomness of my numbers resulted in not one of my numbers coming up? I took that as a sign that the reality of compound interest goes much further than the fantasy of unearned gratification. But they may do things differently in the 85006.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information