Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The space you really need?

Yppej
    No Christmas or other seasonal decorations here anymore. When my son lost interest in decorating it I didn't bother. I always hated trying to get the tree upright evenly in the stand.

My Christmas decorations peaked about 5 big plastic bins. I'm now down to two and one of those is mostly filled with the kids' stuff. I hope to eventually get down to one. We'll see. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I think I am at two boxes of Christmas decorations now, and I can probably start passing them along to the kids at this point, but I have room for two boxes, so it's no big deal. When I decide to go to one box, I will know. I am finding that this is an organic process and I am ready to let go of some things while acquiring others that suit me better, kind of on a ratio of one thing in, one out. When we are settled in a new place, then I suspect I will get rid of more because it won't be needed.

Thread Information