Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuna and sweetcorn

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    There's a food truck that specializes in Korean BBQ tacos with a spicy Asian slaw on top--and look! There's a recipe. (Actually lots of recipes...)
    https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...recipe-2346079
    Years ago I thought I just hated all Korean food. Turns out that it's that I hate all cilantro (I'm one of the 10% of people, apparently none of them Korean, who just taste soap). For that reason I wouldn't likely stop at a Korean food truck, but I'd definitely try out that recipe at home and tweak it. Besides the cilantro I'd probably substitute chicken thighs because I don't normally eat red meat, but yeah, with those changes that recipe looks delicious. We're always looking for something new to cook so this may just be what's for dinner saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    We do what I admit is probably a really odd tuna salad. We put jalapenos, spicy carrots, and wassabi in. SO isn't a big fan of corn besides grilled on the cob, so I probably won't try that, but I can see tossing it in as well.

But I just found the idea for my question from the other thread, what to do with the leftover chinese food. Put it on pizza! SO won't be into that either so it'll have to be a half Chinese food topped pizza and a half normal pizza, but whatever. I'm up for a food adventure.

Well, Thai Pizza is a thing.

Cilantro smells like clean laundry to me, so I get the soap reference, but I don't mind it. Lavender, on the other hand, definitely tastes like soap and grannie's hankies, though I like the scent.

Thread Information