Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Andrew Yang 2020?

Yea really people who have never experienced chronic pain (nor empathized with anyone who has). Of course some of the CBT claims are likely over the top and a certain amount of snake oil since they are now advertised as treating everything. But that marijuana can relieve physical pain, this isn't news.
    Trees don't grow on money

I am using a CBD ointment that has a small amount of THC in it. I use it for knee and wrist pain. My knee hurt constantly and after applying it twice a day for 8 months my knee pain is gone. I am now using it on my wrist that was broken. The CBD ointment without THC doesn’t work as well. It must be the combo of the two that works.

The government has blocked researchers from investigating cannabis by labeling it a schedule one drug, so anecdotal reports of its efficacy will have to suffice. Its curative powers could be attributed to placebo effect if it weren't for its near-miraculous ability to halt childhood seizures in patients too young to be susceptible to such. It seems to me to have tremendous potential.

Update:

After a rally in Los Angeles attracted 2,000, Andrew Yang's "Humanity First" tour is en route to Las Vegas for a rally at 6 PM PDT.

April 24 at 3 PM Yang will meet and greet with Nevada SEIU.

There are 6 candidates who meet both the polling and the donations criteria of the Democratic National Committee, and thus are eligible to participate in the DNC debate. Others may become eligible in time for the debate. At this time they include: Yang, Buttigieg, Sanders, O'Rourke, Harris, and Warren.

At a rally in South Carolina, Andrew Yang promised clean drinking water for all Americans. If elected President, he said he would spend the $384 billion (over 10 years) estimated by the EPA required to bring all Americans' drinking water up to EPA standards.

He continued to point out ways in which problems would be relieved by his proposed payment of $1,000 per month to all adults. Specifically, education outcomes would improve for school children because "factors outside of school" would be so much better (fewer evictions, for example).

Update:

Andrew Yang is "in" for the Democratic debate 6/26 or 6/27.

Thread Information