Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: September Purge

September Purge

Finally reached the goal of 100 books culled!

Great job Rosa!

Yppej
    Good for you! I have not been motivated lately, but I should have more energy if fall ever gets here. More 90's with high humidity this week.

August saw 6 quilts made for my charity group which means 22.5 yards of fabric and the associated batting/thread put into actual use.

Another 4 are made/quilted and I need to stitch the binding down. All will go to my charity group. Another 16.2y of fabric put into use. I had nearly a 40 yard month! Wohoo!!!!

I have placed a barely used waffle iron into the thrift store box. It was new 2y ago. I just don't like it. Fortunately I had kept the old semi-sticking one while we tested the new one. I'll just keep using the old one thank you very much!

Gardnr: I am taking 28 quilts and 38 pillowcases made with a friend of mine to the Flying Horse Farm next weekend. I need to stop with the fabric acquisition.

ps: there is a quilter's garage sale Thursday. Good intentions out the window.
    Last edited by sweetana3; 9-2-18 at 7:57pm.

Gardnr and Sweetana: Good job with the quilts, and helping your good causes as well!
    Yppej: Can you believe the weather this summer? The past few days have been amazing. I can't believe we're going back into the nineties again!

I moved two carloads of stuff that belongs to my Dd out of my house yesterday.

Took two grocery bags of books to donate

Quote Originally Posted by sweetana3 View Post
    Gardnr: I am taking 28 quilts and 38 pillowcases made with a friend of mine to the Flying Horse Farm next weekend. I need to stop with the fabric acquisition.

ps: there is a quilter's garage sale Thursday. Good intentions out the window.
    I'm doing well this year. I have busted 183.5 yards so far this year and I have 3 more quilts that just need binding stitched. I have acquired 216.6 yards so far this year.

I've been tracking since the beginning of 2010.
    Quilts finished: 196
    Stash busted: 968 y
    Stash acquired: 1084 y

I'm just 57 so I'm good with where I'm at When I'm off work on staycations or mountain weekends, I sew a lot more. I don't sew much on work days...too long and I'm too tired. I can smell retirement.....I'm 33 months away!

Yppej
    I threw out 50 papers. If it's a multipage document I count it as 1 item.

Thread Information