Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh Supreme Court Nomination

K and friends are now blaming a classmate who is a teacher and this teacher has supported K. Fine if you want to deny but don’t blame a innocent person.

Yeah, it is the Ed Whalen theory that another guy who looked like K is the perp. Based on geography of the house where it occurred.

I don't feel that it is right to call people scumballs or innocent victims or slime or whatever they are being called--seriously, we do not know what happened and we are getting little scraps of things and I think it is wrong to jump to conclusions about people this way.

I never thought I'd say this but I think it's time for the Senate to do it's job behind closed doors. These public hearings are used more as campaign fodder and partisan sideshow theatrics than as an advise and consent hearing. I'm becoming more and more disenchanted with politics.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

When you put yourself out as a public figure you must be up to scrutiny and everything that goes with it. Take the bad with the good. Right now my opinion is based on the information I have. Only a horrible person tries to shift the blame on a innocent person. If K is involved he is not fit to serve.

Without reading in much depth about this latest development in Drunk Teen-gate, I definately do not like the idea of concocting a floor plan of the house where this alleged teenage assault took place. I am annoyed at everyone who participated in it.

Return to voting him up or down, and let us all move on.

I agree with Alan. These are orchestrated snippets and we are being manipulated. You cannot really say who is horrible and who is innocent, if you are being fair, based on the fact we don't have anything except these soundbites and it seems to be a political battle at this point, and I want to be fair, and not slander anyone. Anyone. We still have due process, we are still innocent until proven guilty. All of us.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree)

I must’ve had a boring life as a teenager. I neither got blackout drunk nor did i attempt to rape anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I must’ve had a boring life as a teenager. I neither got blackout drunk nor did i attempt to rape anyone.
    At this stage I'm not sure it matters, if someone accuses you others like you will devote hundreds of internet posts impugning your character. Best maintain a low profile.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I have no doubt it is real. She will suffer by coming forward. She has nothing to gain.

Thread Information