Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Kavanaugh Supreme Court Nomination

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I'm thinking right now it might be easier to get a woman into the Supreme Court than a man. Rob
    I am not so sure. I do not care if it is a woman or man, if they are white, or Christian, or gay, I care if it is a person of integrity who will do their best to follow the constitution and laws. The worse we can expect is someone who is paid off like the rest of our politicians by the NRA, or anti gun lobbies, pro or anti abortion groups, pharma companies, and so on. We have sunk to such a low with money being valued more than truth and justice.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    You haven’t been to a dance or function at the country club. Many of the women there probably meet the definition of assault on men. I’ve complained myself to people about it. The times have changed.
    Why would you put yourself in that position? If you are single and want to meet a person perhaps finding someone who shares your interests and values stay away from any function that is involved in social status or alcohol. I have never been to a country club function, but from what I have seen in the trumpworld don’t sign me up. Real people who are in it for real don’t get sucked into that BS.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerseverywhere View Post
    Why would you put yourself in that position? If you are single and want to meet a person perhaps finding someone who shares your interests and values stay away from any function that is involved in social status or alcohol. I have never been to a country club function, but from what I have seen in the trumpworld don’t sign me up. Real people who are in it for real don’t get sucked into that BS.
    He isnt single. I imagine the golfing opportunity is a draw for dmc and not so much the social status. I doubt that dmc gives two hoots about status. I mean, he is from St. Chuck for god’s sake. (Haha dmc, just poking you.)

This response of reverse snobbery paints a sterotypical picture of “country club” people. Not “real?” Geesh.