Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh Supreme Court Nomination

Well, it appears to be a done deal at this point. Perjury is no longer a big deal to the republicans. Not much of a surprise since over the past few years we’ve learned that pretty much all of their strongly held beliefs were just a bunch of BS.

Perhaps kavanaugh will send a nice apology to bill clinton for having made such a big deal about perjury 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Well, it appears to be a done deal at this point.
    Oh, I don't know about that. There's still nearly 24 hours left before the full Senate vote. Plenty of time for more spectacular accusations to miraculously appear.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Oh, I don't know about that. There's still nearly 24 hours left before the full Senate vote. Plenty of time for more spectacular accusations to miraculously appear.
    If the revelations that have already been laid bare didn't impress anyone why would you think any more would? Baring him drinking too much beloved beer tonight and smashing his car into a busload of fetuses tonight I don't see how he could possibly not get confirmed tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    If the revelations that have already been laid bare didn't impress anyone why would you think any more would? Baring him drinking too much beloved beer tonight and smashing his car into a busload of fetuses tonight I don't see how he could possibly not get confirmed tomorrow.
    Well, luckily there shouldn't be a problem rustling up a busload of fetuses on short notice, these are enlightened times after all.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Sounds like a done deal to me. I can't imagine this having any sort of positive impact for the GOP at mid-terms, but I don't understand the Trump mind set very well. Time to move on to the next political drama, which seems to come on a daily basis.

I really hope there are consequences for their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I really hope there are consequences for their actions.
    I hope there are too. And have donated money accordingly and have multiple friends who are going to nevada this weekend to help Dean Heller learn of those consequences. I wish Susan Collins were up this cycle. Two years from now is a lifetime in this hyper-fast media environment so I suspect that she will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Well, luckily there shouldn't be a problem rustling up a busload of fetuses on short notice, these are enlightened times after all.
    Finding enough pregnant women willing to fill a bus that's planning to get in front of a car driven by a potentially drunken Kavanaugh seems like a tough plan, even for someone as evil as Hillary, who has killed over 600 people with her bare hands and gotten away with it. (at least if one believes the stories on infowars...) But who knows. Maybe Hillary's truly as badass ruthless as she's been painted to be and the headlines will be blaring about this exact thing tomorrow.

Yppej
    Maybe Hillary wants the babies to be born so they can become part of a child sex slave ring in the basement of a Washington DC pizza parlor.

JP, I live in Nevada and everyone I know wants to see heller defeated. He is just a waste of skin. He lies a lot so has something in common with K and T.

Thread Information