Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another real estate agent question

Houses here are selling in hours AND with bidding wars during that time. All above asking price. It's crazy!!!!

Love it? Offer and write an earnest check on the spot. Don't love it-walk away.

I am one of those people who know right away "this is it". I've done it 3x and we only sold #1 to move to the area of the city we kept driving to. #2 and #3 are keepers for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    Houses here are selling in hours AND with bidding wars during that time. All above asking price. It's crazy!!!!

Love it? Offer and write an earnest check on the spot. Don't love it-walk away.

I am one of those people who know right away "this is it". I've done it 3x and we only sold #1 to move to the area of the city we kept driving to. #2 and #3 are keepers for life!
    I almost wrote this exact post. I knew immediately when I bought my first place, after looking at maybe twenty others. I went to an open house (during a Trailblazer playoff game--so you knew it was a big deal), and barely did a walk-through before I signed an earnest agreement, and the check. I still think fondly of it; it was laid out perfectly. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case with this place, which I foolishly talked myself into. Learned my lesson.

Thread Information