Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woodward book

Woodward has a reputation to protect. i can't see him inventing stuff for shock value.

It's frightening that what he is reporting backs up all the horror stories we have been hearing about how the White House functions in the current administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Cellaneous View Post
    Woodward has a reputation to protect. i can't see him inventing stuff for shock value.
    As I understand it, he doesn't have to invent anything, he's simply gathered lots of third party reports which are being strenuously denied by the principals. It's not his integrity in question, it's the un-named sources.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Yppej
    There is one tape he released where Trump lied/contradicted himself several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I don’t doubt that what he says is true. I just can’t stand hearing all the horrible things that trump and his cronies do on a regular basis. I just want it to be over.
    Agree.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    It's not his integrity in question, it's the un-named sources.
    They gave up their integrity a while ago so they didn't have anything to lose by talking to Woodward.

Believe it or not but some well off people have the integrity to warn the masses what is happening.

Bae is well connected and knows what is going on behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Believe it or not but some well off people have the integrity to warn the masses what is happening.
    There's a great non-profit called Patriotic Millionaires that is pretty active.

Thread Information