Thread: losing weight, rings and feet

losing weight, rings and feet

I have lost 10-15 lbs since a year ago, and some has moved around to better places The biggest things are cutting sugar waaay down and doing more walking/hiking. I am finding that my rings are loose, that isn't too weird to me. However my shoes seem to be a little bigger in some cases? Maybe I bought a little on the big side for boots? Mostly my issue with shoes is that I have narrow feet. I have to look for a style that runs narrow or has ties that I can pull really tight. Shoes like keds can have the front lacing part overlap and still be loose! My running and hiking shoes are perfect however.

I have not had my waist go down in years and it is 1 inch smaller!

Good for you! I don't think it's too unusual for shoes to get looser at people lose weight. Zappos.com has lots of sizes and widths.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

My rings get loose but my feet never change.

Thread Information