The Blues Brothers
    When Harry met Sally
    Sleepless in Seattle
    The Princess Bride
    Young Frankenstein
    Most Pixar movies
    White Christmas
    My Big Fat Greek Wedding
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

I’m not much of a repeat watcher. I suppose though that Pulp Fiction would be on my list.

SO, on the other hand, has a huge list of movies he loves to watch over and over. For instance every time a Harry Potter marathon is on he’ll watch it from start to finish. Or all 542 of the star wars movies. He does the same with certain tv shows. Deep space nine is a big favorite of his. And Friends. Ugggh. There’s a reason i have a den that is auditorally segregated from our living room.

Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail. I've seen that more times than any other - especially the credits. After a crappy day, the credits for the Grail perk me right up. I snicker just thinking about them.

Other than that - I've logged multiple watchings of Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder. All the Lord of the Rings/Hobbits, Harry Potter, Star Wars (most of them). Most Mel Brooks stuff is good for re-watching. And most Christmas movies. I'm a sucker for Christmas movies...

Like jp1 I'm not much of a repeat watcher, there's very few movies I've seen twice and most of those repeats were forced upon me. The one exception is Raising Arizona, I've seen that one at least 5 times.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Agree with others that I don't watch the same movies over and over, but if these happen to be on then I'll sit and watch:
    - Gone with the Wind
    - Shawshank Redemption
    - My Cousin Vinny
    Last edited by Lainey; 9-20-18 at 9:43am.

Jp, my husband is like yours which is why we have 2 big TV’s.

My all time favorite and have seen over 80 times just in a theater is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. In 1977 some friends drug me to it . It was playing at The Neptune Theater in Seattle. I was hooked. I am now 57 and go see it every chance I get. I have not dressed is costume since the 90's, But I am thinking that I might try and find something just for fun

Other movies that I never get tired of
    Buck is a documentary about a horse trainer who was abused horribly as a child, and went from being a back yard yahoo trainer to working with Robert Redford
    The Gods Must Be Crazy... A little cheaply made indie that has a great commentary on simple living
    Wizard Of OZ Saw it on the big screen for the first time awhile back... I had only seen it on TV Its cool on the big screen
    Finding Vivian Meier .. Love it because its a good lesson that nothing is as it seems
    Dances With Wolves The soundtrack and photography is breath taking
    The Big Lebowski
    Sliding Doors... how one second can change your entire life
    Back To The Future 1 and 2
    Flashdance
    Breakfast Club
    Fast Times At Ridgemont High

I went to the theaters twice in one month one time in my life to watch something again - to see Avatar. Can’t wait for the sequels.

And we just got finished watching oceans 578 or whatever number it was. I’ve seen it several times. It’s ok but i’d never seek it out. I havr to admit though, it isnt bad entertainment for while i’m cooking dinner. SO loves all of the movies in the franchise. Thankfully this was a standalone showing, not part of a marathon.

The Godfather
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Indiana Jones)
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    Slap Shot
    The Birdcage

Thread Information