Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Getting Back On Track

I love both my parents dearly and were close to both. My dad died at 73 but was very sick for 14 years and asked God to take him everyday. My mom lived to 89. It’s hard but expected. I have lost 3 friends between 57 and 67. I grieved so bad for my Best friends 19 yo daughter. I knew her from a little girl. My middle son is a hopeless drug addict and I would have traded his life for hers. Not mine to decide and maybe I wouldn’t if it came down to it. My ex is convinced he will die. We have all tried everything. No one to blame and just so sad. I can’t remember if you have other children. When my friends daughter died I spent a few days in bed. I feel sad to this day.

H SiouzQ,

how is the eating going? How are you feeling today?

i did yoga yesterday morning. I’ve started iron for anemia (doctor’s orders), and i’ve been wearing an elbow brace for tendinitis. I’m still working on the food part, but I did see my weight shift slightly this week.

Hi back, thanks for asking. The other day I made a huge pot of vegetable soup that turned out really good!

Today I am frustrated because my lower back and left buttock/hip area are even more sore and problematic after physical therapy yesterday. I did all my stretches this mornign and took a walk but working today in the gallery it is really acting up again. So I took three ibuprofin and some CBD Oil and am waiting for things to subside. So aggravating when the body is in constant pain!

How are you doing today?

Today wasn’t good because my inlaws are here. No exercise. Dinner wasn’t bad. Wearing my brace.

I hope your pain eased up over the day.

Went on a less strenuous hike today in the Sandia Mountains east of Albuquerque today. Only about two miles, slow steady uphill (but rocky) on the way up, not too bad going back down but going down is always harder on my knees and hips. I didn't have a lot of energy today but I am glad we did it. My deep gluteous maximus muscle pain is making me cranky - I know that moving is good but it seems hiking today exacerbated it.
    Dinner tonight will be leftovers from last night - rosemary chicken strips and roasted brussel sprouts with bacon (the stuff I needed to use up). They turned out really good but I won't be buying bacon again unless it is turkey bacon.

CL, I hope you were able to get some exercise in today.

Didn’t get anything done over the weekend, but back to yoga this morning.

Thread Information