Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Female Republicans?

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Like the way he often does the Fmaj7 voicing with no third (A) in it? Irritates some ladies I know beyond measure.
    Yes that! And he smokes pot.

Williamsmith
    I don’t often find female republicans in the wild but when I do they are dressed in obvious thrift store clothes and driving used BMWs.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    And he smokes pot.
    I am liberal and I frown upon Willie smoking marijuana cigarettes. There was a time in this country when "a joint was a bad place to be."

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    I don’t often find female republicans in the wild but when I do they are dressed in obvious thrift store clothes and driving used BMWs.
    Since you were a cop I can trust you to profile accurately!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    What?
    Labels and categories seem VERY important to you. You've started many threads that would label, categorize and stratify people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    Labels and categories seem VERY important to you. You've started many threads that would label, categorize and stratify people.
    Yo, lemme break this down for ya.

I have a friend from college. Every spring and summer she plays on three softball leagues. What would you call her? I call her a softball player.

A frolleague of mine at work is passionate about skydiving and jumps several times each week during the warm months of the year. What would you call her? I call her a skydiver.

I know a lady who loves gardening and gardens almost year round. What would you call her, Gardnr? I call her a gardener.

See how this works?

I have a friend from college. Every spring and summer she plays on three softball leagues. What would you call her? I call her a softball player.

A frolleague of mine at work is passionate about skydiving and jumps several times each week during the warm months of the year. What would you call her? I call her a skydiver.

I know a lady who loves gardening and gardens almost year round. What would you call her, Gardnr? I call her a gardener.

See how this works?
    It is obvious that you are the wisest of all of us AND consumed with labels.............whatever.

no, conservative politically has nothing to do with personal finances....................

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    wisest of all of us
    Don't label me!

See how this works?
    Some of us are obsessive nomenclators. Ain’t no shame in it.

The problem comes when we generalize too broadly about people based on a facile observation of superficial traits. This is a tendency shared by tiki torch supremacists and pc police.

Thread Information