Thread: doing much better, meds or changes?

doing much better, meds or changes?

It probably doesn't matter at all but I have wondered if I could have had this improvement with just medication? I truly think the changes were necessary as well (leaving working in hell ya know), but I have to say I have no urge to change or wean off any medication. I even used the emergency anxiety meds last night, and felt really good about doing that.

Today I made a good decision that was hard for a strange reason. I will check in with my counselor about the details, but basically I was able to not over- empathize with someone and make a tougher decision in the end. Of course that means someone does not like me. I will never see them again. I over-empathized before because I had such a bad year with my mental health. I see that I have not always been like I was for those months, and my body was a big factor in going through menopause really fast. Apparently I AM organized. Like really organized, and generally clean. Plus I have time management skills.

Sometimes meds are for a short period of time and sometimes you need them forever. You are a intelligent woman and yes us empathetic people can over do it. You have a serious illness but are growing and I am so amazed at your growth. This job is so perfect to support your journey.

Thank You! I decided to go to this funeral tomorrow so I need to think amazing thoughts about myself. (posted this somewhere else). I think if Kathy came to visit me in my dreams when she passed that I think it is important to go and close this chapter on that place. She is really the only person I wanted to still see.

ZG, when ever someone comes in my dreams I take it seriously.

The meds rescued you in the short term. The job was slowly killing you. My opinion.

I have a good idea that the job was killing me, however I also feel happier and more relaxed than I have in years. I wonder if my brain chemistry needed this much help and I could have felt better before, or if everything has been so crappy for so long,... I don't know if I need to know.

One interesting thing that is coming back is motivation and creativity. Okay I have always been creative however I am feeling that both creativity and my 'woo-woo' side are opening up. I feel more grounded and at the same time really open to energies.

Thread Information